Watchmen

|
Its trailer is very captivating. Assuming the movie will be good, I was pretty excited for its release. As soon as it is released, my friends and I went for it.

We didn't know it was a 3-hour movie and when we did, it was too late. Watchmen is not a typical superhero movies because it reveals more realistic conditions and emphasizes a lot on characters building, each individually!

I gotta say, I got bored at first but somehow, because it is a superhero movie, I chose to stay and continue the movie. Most of my friends didn't enjoy it because of its complex plot. Well at least, I figured out the story!

It's nevertheless, worth the watch. Mind you, too much of male frontal nudity and too less of female's.

1 Loud remark(s):

EuEu said...

watchmen is a friggin good movie i would give it a 8/10 mostly because it has a good storyline and the way they thoroughly potray each superhero to details and how the movie resembles us humans in the real world